PAY PER CLICK
What Is Pay Per Click (PPC)? - PPC stands for "pay per click". Pay per Click is an advertising model where businesses pay an agreed upon amount, each time their advertisement is "clicked", and not each time their ad is displayed. It is a technique usually used on web sites and search engines. Advertisers bid on keywords that they think to be their target market. Also called sponsored links or sponsored ads, these ads usually appear above organic results of search engines. The major players on this market are Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing and MSN ad Center.
Benefits to PPC:
When you setup a PPC campaign you can control the traffic. While a new website takes time to rank well in search engines, with PPC you can turn the traffic on and off. With PPC you can create almost instant traffic.
Unlike organic search listings you control the information (i.e. description) and where the visitor is directed on your website.
Another benefit to PPC listings is the opportunities for international exposure. Organic search listings vary in different geographical regions. With PPC you control where you are seen.
PPC Set-up Service
Our PPC set-up service includes:
- Keyword research
- Campaign creation
- Ad group creation
- Writing ad copies and selecting landing pages
- Configuring max Cost Per Click (CPC)
- Configuring advanced aspects such as position preference and limiting ad display times
- Configuration of analytics for conversion data
- Report of changes, covering keywords, advert text, costs
PPC Management Service
- Monthly report detailing all keyword information, costs and conversions (if analytics has been configured).
- Monthly "tweak" - we will amend any adverts and keywords that are under performing and also update CPC as required.